DURADAN HIGH SPEC CRAY POT ROPE
- Premium specification developed for extreme conditions.
- Standard length 220m, other lengths made to order.
- Manufactured in New Zealand by NZ Rope & Twine Ltd.
- Made from blending specially compounded Polypropylene and Polyethylene resins.
- Embossed to produce high tenacity and durable characteristics.
- UV stabilized to meet our extreme UV conditions.
- Made to exceed the Australian Standard 4142.2-1993.
- Colour White with Blue/Red fleck
Applications: Available to be used in all industries but principally developed for the professional crayfish industry where economical costing with maximum performance is demanded.
||8.0MM X 220M
||Weight 6.80KG Breaking Load 1236KG
||9.0MM X 220M
||Weight 8.50KG Breaking Load 1545KG
||10.0MM X 220M
||Weight 10.50KG Breaking Load 1908KG
||12.0MM X 220M
||Weight 14.6KG Breaking Load 2654KG
||14.0MM X 220M
||Weight 20.0KG Breaking Load 3636KG
- Breaking Loads are maximum, safe working load is 1/6th of the maximum load.